Physical therapy is a proven solution for chronic pain that can help eliminate the need for pain medication by teaching you the tools to strengthen and realign your body so you can get off the sidelines and get back to the activities you love with less discomfort and more confidence. Discover the difference our Montclair physical therapy team can make for you or your loved one and let us help you break through the cycle of suffering today.
You Don’t Need Us To Tell You That Chronic Pain Is No Joke
Chronic Pain can make the weight of the world…
feel even heavier than it already is. Just getting out of bed in the morning can feel like a struggle.
Chronic Pain can not only make you feel like…
you’re dropping the ball on your day-to-day responsibilities, but also prevent you from participating in the higher-level activities you love, like sports and other hobbies.
Chronic Pain has even been shown to increase…
the risk of serious complications like sleep deprivation, depression, heart issues, falls, and substance abuse problems.
Whether your pain is constant or comes and goes, we understand your frustration and concern.
How Common Is Chronic Pain, Anyway?
If you put four or five people in a room, statistics tell us that at least one of these people suffers from chronic pain—which is defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as pain that persists for three months or longer.
As a country, we spend hundreds of billions of dollars every year on chronic pain in terms of direct health care costs, lost wages, and missed days at work.
Of Course, There’s Just One Thing…
We don’t just care about numbers. At Next Level Physio, we care about people, and about helping them find real answers to their pain problems.
Conditions Associated With Chronic Pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Peripheral neuropathy, sciatica, and other types of nerve pain
- Post-stroke pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Soft tissue pain due to things like muscle spasms, scar tissue from old injuries, or fascia adhesions
- Generalized back pain, neck pain, and joint pain
And here’s the real kicker: sometimes, there is no clearly definable “diagnosis” underlying a person’s chronic pain. The good news? Even people with unknown causes of chronic pain have been shown to benefit from a personalized physical therapy program!
When Pain Persists, See A Physical Therapist.
When it comes to chronic pain, our doctors are committed to helping individuals feel better AND figure out why they’re having pain in the first place. In our experience, this is the MOST effective way to improve the healing process and prevent recurring symptoms.
With our Montclair physical therapy team, you will:
- Learn personalized exercises and stretches that will improve your pain and whole body health.
- Receive manual therapy that helps alleviate pain, reduce inflammation and stiffness, and improve circulation.
- Discover how hidden factors in your life—like your posture, sleeping position, and even stress level—are affecting your symptoms and pain levels.
- Get early and effective treatment for an acute injury in order to prevent the injury from turning into a chronic problem.
- Get the accountability, guidance, and support you need to stay committed to your goals—even when it’s challenging.
At Next Level Physio, We’re Committed To Helping You STOP Spinning Your Wheels And Actually Make Meaningful Progress Toward A Life With Less Pain.
There are no copy-and-paste exercises or blind prescribing here. Our goal is to empower and promote independence amongst all our clients, helping them reclaim control over their bodies. Our programs offer heavily guided one-on-one care where our doctors are with you through every step of the way, teaching you the tools and explaining their reasoning and logic to ensure a team effort towards your success.
Are You Ready To Do The Work That Will Help You Get Lasting Relief From Chronic Pain?
Contact Next Level Physio in Montclair, NJ today at (973) 319-4015 to schedule an appointment.